Class Action News
- Class Action Lawsuit Says Lumber Liquidators Sold Illegally Sourced Toxic Wood
- Volkswagen Escapes Jetta Lock Defect Class Action Lawsuit
- Kay Jewelers Faces Class Action Lawsuit from Blind Customers
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘N Play Mold Growth Class Action Lawsuit
- PVC Decking Companies Want Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed
Drug Lawsuit News
- Parents Sue Pfizer Over Alleged Zoloft Birth Defects
- Ind. Couple Sue Stryker for Metal-on-Metal Hip Injuries
- Mentor Worldwide, Coloplast Hit with New Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- Lawsuit Alleges NuvaRing Manufacturer Downplayed Risks, Endangered Consumers
- Fla. Man Files Pradaxa Lawsuit after Suffering Uncontrollable Bleeding
|Suave Professionals Keratin Treatment Class Action Lawsuit|
- Tuesday, 07 August 2012 08:59
Suave Professionals Keratin Treatment Class Action Lawsuit
By Kimberly Mirando
A class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of consumers who purchased Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit, alleging it causes significant hair loss.
Plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit allege they purchased the product because they believed Unilever’s false representations that it would smooth their hair and coat it with Keratin, a protein found naturally in hair. Little did they know, however, that the Suave Keratin treatment contains an ingredient or combination of ingredients that causes significant hair loss upon proper application.
The class action lawsuit is accusing Unilever of false advertising and of issuing a belated and incomplete “recall” of the hazardous product, thus violating consumer protection laws and breaching its express and implied warranties.
The Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit class action lawsuit is brought on behalf of all consumers who purchased the product.
Updated August 7th, 2012
All class action and lawsuit news updates are listed in the Lawsuit News section of Top Class Actions
Top Class Actions Legal Statement
Last Updated on Thursday, 27 December 2012 10:09